To the tune of: Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick by Ian Dury & The Blockheads.
- Radian6 is the paid-for social media metric of choice… (@robshaw99)
- …while Google Alerts is the free metric. (@melcarson)
- Any brand failure to engage with users will be punished…
- …but don’t overlink your sites – and don’t build e-commerce and social-bait sites on the same IP. (John Straw, @searchDNA)
- Long tail keywords are best for SEO.
- By 2019 your ipod will have enough space to record your entire life. (Via Kryder’s law.) (John Straw)
- Always put your latitude and longitude under your address (getting yourself ready for Google Local). (John Straw)
- The words Egonet, Eigenfactor, Indegree and Inbetweenness were made by mathematicians, not poets, but are worthy of the attention of social network engineers. (Mat Morrison @mediaczar)
- Make sure all of this nonsense ties into a wider media plan…
- …but don’t forget the day job.